Built upon the remains of the classic muds Myrradel and Alhazi Invasion, a new land called Kallindor rises from their ashes.
Kallindor offers an environment ripe for adventure with over 100 original areas, 18 races, 5 base classes, and an additional 16 subclasses chosen at level 30 of 60.
Our incredibly active and friendly immortal staff push through weekly updates and fixes and add new areas regularly. Our existing player base is incredibly friendly and will always be around to answer questions and assist new players in any way.
With clans, pkilling, pstealing, and our ever-expanding champion system, you can expect to find a lot to do and many ways for you and your friends to improve and keep things interesting. Our environment is best suited for players who enjoy a fun environment of hack’n’slash combat and vast character improvement through our champion system. A strategic, well-balanced party is necessary for many of the endgame bosses, some of which have yet to be defeated by anyone.
Each distinct class has a unique array of skills and abilities that allow for any type of player to find an ideal class for their playing style, whether you are is a seasoned mud veteran or just starting out. Upon reaching level 60, you'll venture down an endless avenue of advancement with our unique champion system which allows you to improve your character infinitely. As you advance through the champion system, your character will gain increased resource pools, passive benefits, and powerful new abilities.
Available Classes and Subclasses:
- Archmage - Support and Enhancement Class
- Sorcerer - Powerful Offensive Spell Casters
- Necromancer - Masters of the Undead
- Avatar - Masters of the Healing Arts
- Druid - Balanced Nature-based Class Able to Adapt in any Situation
- Herald - Melee Class with Powerful Dark Magic
- Berserker - Powerful Melee Class
- Knight - Masters of the Sword and Shield
- Paladin - Holy Warriors
- Assassin - Stealthy DPS Class
- Ranger - Well-balanced Outdoorsmen
- Ruiner - Warrior-like Class with Offensive Spells
- Thief - Masters of the Art of Deception
- Shaolin - Warrior Priests
- Mystic - Monks Focused on Defense
- Shadow Sun Clan - Well-balanced Between Light and Shadow
Mud Theme: Casual Fantasy