In the year 2148, human explorers on Mars discovered the remains of an ancient space-faring civilization. In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.
They called it the greatest discovery in human history.
The civilizations of the galaxy call it...
In 2157, humanity discovered it was not alone in the universe.
Just over twenty five years later, they found a peaceful place among dozens of galactic species. But this idyllic future is overshadowed by a dark past: Reapers, a sentient race of machines responsible for cleansing the galaxy of all organic life every 50,000 years, are about to return. The leaders of the galaxy are paralyzed by indecision, unable to accept the legend of the Reapers as fact. But one soldier has seen the legend come to life.
Now, as the fate of the galaxy depends upon Commander Shepard, the first human Spectre, it must also depend upon the courage and bravery of those who will follow Shepard's example. Those who are bold enough to stand up, to take action and to help forge a new fate for galaxy that once seemed guaranteed to follow a fore-ordained, inevitable path toward destruction.
One soldier is not enough. The galaxy will need Legends to rise up.
Mass Effect: Legends MUSH, is a text-based role-playing environment based upon Bioware's Mass Effect universe and set during the events of the first game. The first human Spectre, Commander Shepard, is out scouring the galaxy for the rogue turian Spectre Saren and trying to stop his efforts to bring about certain galactic destruction. But behind those headline grabbing sound bites, the galaxy has its own troubles to resolve, its own progress to make and its own story to tell. Will yours be lost to the noise or stand out in the crowd?
* A complete and rich character creation process that is not long and drawn out or overly complex, allowing you to define your character to the level you personally desire.
* Most of the space faring species from the Mass Effect universe are available selections during character creation.
* All of the iconic classes - Soldier, Engineer, Biotic and the variations playable in the games are easily recreate.
* A large faithfully attempted recreation of the Citadel and Omega space stations to comprise the primary player-grid with future expansions planned as demand increases. Personal Character housing available at request.
* Player customizable weapons and armor, reflecting the in-game options Mass Effect is known for using our virtual item and equipment system. Modify your favorite weapons and armor to reflect your own playing style.
Join us at: legends.lunarlibration.com, port 2183 View our Wiki: http://melegends.wikidot.com
Mud Theme: Mass Effect Universe roleplaying
|Raw Data||Average Data|
|# Days Listed||280|
|Last Connection Status||Connect Refused|
|# Days With Status||5|
|Total Telnet Attempts||187||0.668|
|Total Website Attempts||308||1.100|
|Telnet Attempts This Month||141||4.548|
|Website Attempts This Month||155||5.000|