This is a review as a brand-new player, so it's got my first impressions:
- Chargen took a few days, it's based on approval system where someone looks over your app.
- Some players do what they can to welcome you and see that you're settled in okay
- Building is pretty easy with the "+command" system - I'm biased though, because I've built with it before.
- If you can't find roleplay, just try going to Xanadu Square a lot and hang out there. You'll get to meet the characters who live in the city.
- When no one is around, you can go gamble at the casino or try to gain more cash by exploring public maps (there are a LOT of maps)
- Walking around and referencing +map a lot will help you to learn what is where.
- Yes, there are players who have ongoing storyarc roleplays. They're around!
- You can pick the level of safety you want to play on when it comes to combat. If you want to wager your character's life, there's a setting possible where you can indicate this--and really let them die if they get into enough peril. Combat is decided by dice and not stats, so you'll have to work that out with the other person you're engaged in combat with.
- Sometimes people are busy, but you'll notice times where the city square has a lot of players in-character.
I came to settle here for a more casual place where I could build a hang out. I like the cash system. Keepalive works (I've found in some games, they don't). That's what I can say for now!
Use the following form to submit your comment. Please keep in mind these guidelines:
A valid email address is required. Your submitted review will be sent to your email address to be confirmed.
Please provide detailed, factual, and informative review content.
Profanity or offensive content will not be accepted.
Please check for proper spelling before submitting your review.