I'm a relatively recent addition to Hexahedron, although I have been
mudding off and on for seventeen years. Although small, Hexahedron has
by far the most supportive playerbase and attentive immortal system
I've seen. Some of the features I've seen that make Hexahedron both
unique and fun:
- EXTREMELY friendly to new players (it is not uncommon for a new
player to be accosted instantly by several players at once giving them
excellent newbie gear and starter items, assuming they want them)
- A highly-addictive, high-stakes gambling system (my favorite XD)
- A three-tier remort system that additively combines skills from
previous remorts to build entirely unique skillsets
- An optional and very competitive PK system with limited looting
- Themed collectible equipment sets (seasons, holidays, special
- Tickets and tokens, both scattered and carried by special seasonal
wandering mobs, that can be used for anything from spellups and
restores to equipment upgrades and random prizes
I'd keep listing all the reasons Hexahedron should be played, but
I'd rather stop idling and go play. Come try it out. :)
Use the following form to submit your comment. Please keep in mind these guidelines:
A valid email address is required. Your submitted review will be sent to your email address to be confirmed.
Please provide detailed, factual, and informative review content.
Profanity or offensive content will not be accepted.
Please check for proper spelling before submitting your review.