- Coming up on it's 8th year of gaming. - Large playerbase, but not overcrowded like larger MUD. - Dedicated and Talented Immortal staff. - VERY little downtime if any at all.
What Lensmoor has to offer.
- No classes. Be who you want to be. Don't be restricted by an initial decision that you make when you create. Don't let your charater's roleplay be restricted by one class. - 20 -specializations- that allow you to gain at +30% bonus to skills in that specialization - Specialize and still learn any other skill or spell in the game - Your specialization will increase one max stat up to two for the stat that corresponds with that specialization - Change your specialization at any point in the game if you deem fit
- Two continents with 8 unique races to each. - 8 remort races including Demon, Angel, Shapeshifter and Troll to name a few - Each race has their own stats and abilities. Don't allow yourself to be restricted by a 'statroll' at your character's creation.
- Many areas to hack and slash as you please - Many players to roleplay your character and affect other's lives. - A unique status system to let others know how you feel about them in character. Status ranging from loved, respected, and feared to hated, contempt, and ridiculed. - Reward others with +RP status for their good roleplaying efforts. Roleplay your character well enough to receive these points as well.
- Unique coding. - Objects, rooms, mobs, even player descriptions can be coded with XML. - Detail your own items as with this individuality
- Crafts allow players to create nearly anything in the game and with enchantments, grant those objects with attributes to make you stronger - Enchant weapons with affects such as frost, flaming, sharp and more. - Enchant any item with such attributes such as strength wisdom or intelligence or skills such as hide, invisibility, or haste
- Quest from questmasters that relate to your alignment. - Engage in group quests to increase your questpoints - 23 different religions to choose from. - Follow the good, evil, neutral, or even chaotic path. - Change your mind and leave your religion if you deem fit.
- 15 clans to choose from, each with their own goals - Choose to join a PK clan or NPK clan or have at PK alone as a loner. - PK restricted around RP only. No pure PK. - Bounties
The list is long and the one I have done is far from complete. Come test it out. I've been playing for six years and I don't think the addiction will ever cease.
Confused as to what to do? Ask on NEWBIEHELP 'I am new here. What should I do?'
Many players are friendly and will assist you.
Use the following form to submit your comment. Please keep in mind these guidelines:
Expect bugs while we transition TMC to a new platform, please help us by reporting them!