The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Hello from an old mudder  (Read 2496 times)

bbarkley

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Hello from an old mudder
« on: June 19, 2018, 6:18 PM »
Hey. I've been away from MUDs for a while, but about a month ago I acquired some free time to add to my daily schedule, and I'm looking to get back into a solid roleplaying game with a friendly community. I've taken a look at the last game I played, Armageddon, and it's just not for me anymore. I'm looking at Shadows of Isildur and Harshlands, and I'm open to other suggestions on games with friendly roleplaying communities, preferably with a unique or interesting setting.

secrete

• View Profile
Re: Hello from an old mudder
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 11:07 AM »
Hello and welcome back! Best wishes on finding the right MUD for you.
Lorana of EoT

Zividave

• View Profile
    • AnsalonMUD
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 12:24 AM »
Welcome back!
Ansalon could be a pick, DragonLance genre, the only one I know of that's purely DL.
Huge world, 22 years old this August. RP is optional, but we have a pretty good set of RPers (and stories post to your online tome etc).

Wherever you end up, welcome back to Mudding!
- Dave/Ziv/Skol etc

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 1:10 AM »
Hey. I've been away from MUDs for a while, but about a month ago I acquired some free time to add to my daily schedule, and I'm looking to get back into a solid roleplaying game with a friendly community. I've taken a look at the last game I played, Armageddon, and it's just not for me anymore. I'm looking at Shadows of Isildur and Harshlands, and I'm open to other suggestions on games with friendly roleplaying communities, preferably with a unique or interesting setting.
SoI and Harshlands are both good options. If you want friendly with a good staff and large community with enforced roleplay you can try Ateraan.
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com

murkas

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 4:49 AM »
welcome