The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Seeking java programmers and mud builders  (Read 2666 times)

Senka

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Seeking java programmers and mud builders
« on: June 16, 2018, 12:45 AM »
Hello everyone. I am seeking staff to help in the early development of a new mud. Liquid Dreams is planned to be an rp enforced, restricted pk, adult themed mud. When I say adult themed I do not mean a pure sex game. However sexual content will be allowed, and will be a large part of the game. Though far from the primary focus. What will be the focus is interesting gameplay with opportunity for players to help in the design and day to day operations of the game world in which the live and work. To affect said world rather then just exist within.

Liquid Dreams uses the latest coffeemud  game engine. There will be extensive reworking of core systems to fit the needs of the mud. As well as new additions to functionality and gameplay.

As it comes to staff I am in need of both builders and java programmers. Starting with programmers I require the following.

A working knowledge of java code and it's implementation.
   A working knowledge of linux servers, their operation, and maintenance.
   Time to write, debug, and implement new code in a timely fashion.
   A willingness to work and help in the design of new features and overall game design.
   And lastly they must have an open mind and not be easily offended.
         Due to the adult nature of the game all programmers must be at least 18 years or older, or whatever age is legal in your area to view adult material.

For builders I require the following.

Previous building experience in at least 1 code base. Knowledge of coffeemud's olc is not required but is a plus.
   Time to devote to building and finishing areas in a timely fashion.
   Creativity, imagination, and unique ideas.
   Grammar must be intelligible, but I do not require the skills of a novelist.
   Good spelling is not required, but if you have issues use a spell check before placing your descriptions.
   As above builders must be at least 18 years or older, or what ever age is legal in your area.
   And lastly they to must also be open minded and not easily offended.

The above information is a rough idea of what is expected of applicants to staff. As well as what the game is intended to be. If you find any of this interesting and wish to help develop a living game world. Please contact me using the following methods.
   PM me here on the sight I check often and will reply as soon as possible.
   Or at amandashay54@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you and maybe together we can create a story that stands the test of time.

Senka

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking java programmers and mud builders
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 2:20 PM »
Java programmers and coffeemud builders still wanted. Please pm me here on tmc or e-mail me at amandashay54@gmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Senka, Liquid Dreams head admin.