The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Sex/Adult MUDs  (Read 3560 times)

nullscan

• TMC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sex/Adult MUDs
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2018, 11:48 AM »
Bronn, I would say some really nasty stuff about you but I'm sure you can figure out what kind of stuff I would say about you if you read my posting history but I really don't want to get banned just yet. Comparing my MUD to a My Little Pony sex MUD is ****ing retarded. Good job at taking a stab but at least I know what kind of MUDs you play now.

Sadly this website is probably filled with all sorts of sick people considering how many people openly defended this and acted like it was no big deal. Some even mentioned a Sesame Street sex MUD acting like it would be perfectly fine and ok. I'm rather sad that the "respected" members of the community want to be pooled with the trash MUDs. You can attempt to silence me but I will never refer to these MUDs as anything but trash. Taking a children's theme and turning it into an erotic sex adventure is twisted and wrong in every way possible. But omg this website isn't meant for kids, then ****ing put a message stating that before you enter. If this website isn't meant for kids, then I assume most of the community should not be playing MUDs since we all started as young teenagers for the most part.

Simple solution, make it so all the sex MUDs have their own listing section on the website that is not connected to the rest of the MUDs with the slightest bit of self-respect.

Also, I am not going to tell my daughter to not look over my shoulder when I'm viewing a website that is generally child safe and filled with all text. I am not ashamed of my MUD hobby and I refuse to hide it from my children. Ask yourself this, What would Jesus do? I'm sure we've all seen the banner on the website, Jesus is pooled with pedophile hunting grounds. Maybe this website should do a better job at separating the filth from the decent, there's no reason someone should search for My Little Pony and find 2 MUDs, 1 sex and 1 decent. There's no reason for a MUD to have a misleading name like Jellybean 3 pop up on the front page and when clicked it directs you to their sex adventure. There is no way the name Jellybean 3 was picked to lure in grown adults to some RP. But all of you sick creatures will defend this like you play those kinds of MUDs. I'm sorry that you people are like this...I really am.

Jesus wouldn't waste his life whining about MUD content, for one thing.  He was an extremely busy guy who went out into the real world.  Jesus recruited high-income businesspeople (of the day) including fishermen and masons - Jesus himself was a carpenter, which at the time made him a skilled craftsman with an income potential on a par with an M.D. pre-Obamacare.  Jesus "multiplied the fishes and loaves" at a starving village - if you're about 4 years old (or still stuck in that mentality) you think that means Jesus wiggled his fingers and said, "Bibbidy bobbity alakazambra!" and the food appeared; if you're a grown-up you probably figure him and his cadre of rich, traveling philanthropists brought their valuable catch and dumped it on those people instead of taking it to market, then went around to farms in the area and collected wheat (either donated or purchased with their own money) to make bread.  Jesus only got angry/violent one (1) time in his life and that was when he caught usurers lending money inside a church where people had to pay or "donate" to the church to have their sins forgiven by the priests - so he saw his people getting deeper and deeper into debt just to stay out of Hell.  Again, if you're about 4 years old you think this incident was just because usury is prohibited biblically and the moneylenders were just going to the place where everybody gathers.  Jesus' best friend/girlfriend was a professional prostitute, for chrissakes.  You think he wasn't getting busy?  4 year old!  So what would Jesus do?  He'd STFU and go do something worthwhile, like bang his girlfriend while his gang of do-gooders puts salve on lepers and gives him the credit.

So let me just boil this down, from the perspective of someone who actually is a pretty good judge of character:

Darkozx was playing on the MLP sex MUD (which is why he's so focused on this) when he had to take a dump.  While the computer was unattended his little daughter walked by it, saw the term "My Little Pony" and looked closer, and spent the rest of the night crying.  His wife raised Holy Hell, which is the real reason why he's so pissed off.  Either that or his wife found what he was doing on the screen and he managed to convince her that it was because his daughter clicked on the MLP banner, not because he created a character and engaged in hawt horse-on-horse action.  That would explain why he's now accusing everyone who isn't acting like a giant tit of being the ones who play there.  It's classic psychological transferrence.

He may abstain from MLP TinySex for a month or two, but probably much less, and reraise this issue the next time he gets caught.

Hades_Kane

• Community Manager
  • TMC Veteran
  • Owner / Administrator of End of Time
    • View Profile
    • End of Time
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2018, 11:53 AM »
Sadly this website is probably filled with all sorts of sick people considering how many people openly defended this and acted like it was no big deal.

Maybe the community just isn't filled with prudes with puritanical sexual hang ups.

Your definition of "moral" and "decent" is just that... YOURS, and is an opinion, plain and simple.

Until/unless you actually have any actual evidence or reason (aside from a hunch) to believe these MUDs are child predator breeding grounds, then your opinion on the matter amounts to the same as anyone else's opinion about anything.

I get that you have a problem that an adult sexual community has formed around a 35+ year old cartoon franchise aimed at children (I've seen people with a problem that grown men watch, discuss, and play games based on another 30+ year old cartoon franchise that was aimed at children called Dragonball)... and I get that you have a problem that this sexual based community found their way into text based gaming.  I get that you find this gross, weird, creepy...

When I first ran across that stuff, my initial reaction wasn't too different... but the thing is no one has any right to tell other consenting adults what they can and can't engage in, no matter how offended by what they are into you are.  And until/unless you have an actual reason to think that children are being involved or preyed on, then all you are doing is wasting your energy raging against this.

And if you find this community so despicable, why are you bothering participating in it?
-Diablos
End of Time, a 100% free Final Fantasy & Chrono Trigger based MUD with a large original world, unique combat & magic systems, and more!
eotmud.com : 4000 • http://www.eotmud.comhttp://www.facebook.com/eotmud
http://www.mudconnect.com/mud-bin/adv_search.cgi?Mode=MUD&mud=End+of+Time

Epilogy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2018, 1:21 PM »
Ask yourself this, What would Jesus do?

Not that I especially care, but I imagine he would have gone out of his way to stop children (and women, minorities, etc... I guess) from being treated like sh** if he felt it weren't a cultural norm. He didn't, because he was too busy doing parlor tricks for what was arguably a good cause. Every empire is built on the backs of the conquered, and enslaved. Rome was no different.

Darkozx

• Owner of Dragonball Evolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2018, 2:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure I did my job anyway by now. This topic has created enough of a stir that I'm sure all the creepos got a chance to see this and read about their pathetic ways. If I offended people, win. If I made more people dislike me, win. I even got nullscan trying to roleplay my life now, win. But it's ok, Mudconnector supports misleading children to play children games with sex involved. That's totally cool and I fully understand that people here don't care about anything that doesn't directly involve them. I'm sorry that people here only want to counter due to popular opinion. At least I know where most people stand now, thanks for that. Remember, I win this one.
Dragonball Evolution, the longest running DBZ MUD online!
Address: evolution.wolfpaw.net
Port: 1874

Hades_Kane

• Community Manager
  • TMC Veteran
  • Owner / Administrator of End of Time
    • View Profile
    • End of Time
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2018, 2:21 PM »
I'm pretty sure I did my job anyway by now. This topic has created enough of a stir that I'm sure all the creepos got a chance to see this and read about their pathetic ways. If I offended people, win. If I made more people dislike me, win. I even got nullscan trying to roleplay my life now, win. But it's ok, Mudconnector supports misleading children to play children games with sex involved. That's totally cool and I fully understand that people here don't care about anything that doesn't directly involve them. I'm sorry that people here only want to counter due to popular opinion. At least I know where most people stand now, thanks for that. Remember, I win this one.

#MakeTMCGreatAgain
-Diablos
End of Time, a 100% free Final Fantasy & Chrono Trigger based MUD with a large original world, unique combat & magic systems, and more!
eotmud.com : 4000 • http://www.eotmud.comhttp://www.facebook.com/eotmud
http://www.mudconnect.com/mud-bin/adv_search.cgi?Mode=MUD&mud=End+of+Time

nabu256

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2018, 2:42 PM »
If I made more people dislike me, win.
But what if I told you that I love you, Darkozx?

I've spent all day thinking about your question. "Ask yourself this, What would Jesus do?". At first I dismissed it but suddenly I have seen the light. It looks like a tricky question at first but with my new faith in our Lord the answer is obvious: He would purge all DBZ muds.
And I don't mean toothless driving out traders from the Temple, I mean hardcore cleansing of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire style purging.

Seriously, as a community how we can consider themselves good people knowing that in these wretched hives of perversion every day multiple innocent kids are being molested by sexual predators or even worse: exposed to the sacrilegious filth that is named 'anime'?

Darkozx, brother... I ask you to close your MUD for good and join us at the Lord's side. Please, whatever you did in the past will be forgiven. No soul is beyond redemption, not even yours.
Whatever you decide, I'll pray for you.

Bronn

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2018, 2:57 PM »
If I made more people dislike me, win.
But what if I told you that I love you, Darkozx?

I've spent all day thinking about your question. "Ask yourself this, What would Jesus do?". At first I dismissed it but suddenly I have seen the light. It looks like a tricky question at first but with my new faith in our Lord the answer is obvious: He would purge all DBZ muds.
And I don't mean toothless driving out traders from the Temple, I mean hardcore cleansing of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire style purging.

Seriously, as a community how we can consider themselves good people knowing that in these wretched hives of perversion every day multiple innocent kids are being molested by sexual predators or even worse: exposed to the sacrilegious filth that is named 'anime'?

Darkozx, brother... I ask you to close your MUD for good and join us at the Lord's side. Please, whatever you did in the past will be forgiven. No soul is beyond redemption, not even yours.
Whatever you decide, I'll pray for you.

Some people feel the need to feel like they are better than other people. They will use whatever they can to justify that superiority. Sometimes they unfortunately will use a peaceful philosophy and pervert it into a bludgeon to wield against others. You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

tingonic

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2018, 3:01 PM »
Seriously, as a community how we can consider themselves good people knowing that in these wretched hives of perversion every day multiple innocent kids are being molested by sexual predators

"Show us in the text where they touched you."

Zandy

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2018, 3:04 PM »
I think everything that needs to be said has been done so.  We'll let Darkozx win this one.