The Mud Connector

Author Topic: What's the worst pick-up line you've heard?  (Read 8825 times)

Supermarket

• New to TMC
  • no
    • View Profile
What's the worst pick-up line you've heard?
« on: March 30, 2018, 12:19 AM »
I'd rather not post to TMD with some silly filler when I can ask something fun!

What's the worst pick-up line you've heard? Tell me an outrageous story that won't make your grandmother blush, I guess.

My story: I was standing outside a CVS and waiting for the bus when a guy patted his stomach and said, "Hey girl. YA LIKE FAT BOYYYYS?" Literally said it just like that. Now, I'm married to a big guy now so I have nothing against that--they're cuddly fellows. It was just the way he sounded that made the line so awful.

Your turn.

Tavilyn

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: What's the worst pick-up line you've heard?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 1:06 AM »
This didn't happen to me, but I was almost right next to the person it happened to.

A girl in high school, who was definitely known for being something of a flirt, walked up to a guy she liked and said, "Nice pants. Think I can talk you out of 'em?"

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 1:05 PM »
Good topic. I have to say my fellow men in the world can really embarrass me (and the people I hang out with). We are constantly wishing guys around us would have a little more class and be a little less lame with picking up girls.

Almost every pickup line is lame starting with:

"Did I just see an angel fall from heaven?"
"If I tell you your body is hot, will you hold it against me?"
"What's a nice girl like you doing in a bad place like this?"
"If I say you are a tall glass of water will you let me take a sip?"

The only thing that keeps this type of moronics alive is anyone buying into this, because I certainly can't understand any girl that would ever give out a number for such sophomoric greetings.
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com

Zandy

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 1:15 PM »
Not a pick-up line but I guess an attempt on my part.  Back in college we were at the fraternity house and a cute girl was sitting on the couch next to me.  There was music playing and some folks were dancing.  So I asked her if she wanted to dance.  She just looked at me like I was stupid, then looked down at her leg.  She had a cast on....   :-[

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 1:27 PM »
Not a pick-up line but I guess an attempt on my part.  Back in college we were at the fraternity house and a cute girl was sitting on the couch next to me.  There was music playing and some folks were dancing.  So I asked her if she wanted to dance.  She just looked at me like I was stupid, then looked down at her leg.  She had a cast on....   :-[
Classic!
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com

nullscan

• TMC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 2:55 PM »
When I was a freshman in high school the locker next to mine was a junior girl I kind of had a crush on.  One afternoon I was walking down the empty hall where her and a couple of her friends were sitting and she called out, "Marry Christie!"  She quickly amended it to, "Merry Christmas," after Christie punched her in the arm pretty hard.

One time around the age of 24 while standing at an empty bar, a middle aged woman dressed like a teenage boy (green team jersey with a thin T-shirt underneath, jean shorts and sneakers) walked up and stood right next to me.  The bar was like 40 feet long with a couple dozen empty stools so I assumed she decided to sidle up to me for a reason, but I was having trouble not just laughing at her - she just stood there too close to me not saying a word.  Finally, figuring she was a soccer mom and probably just game from her kid's game, I asked:  "Did you win?"  Her response:  "Is that the best you can do?"  She had a full-color portrait of Angelina Jolie on one of her calves that she thought I was dumb as hell for not recognizing was Lara Croft.

But the worst/best I ever heard was:  "I'll bet you an orgasm I have your name tattooed on my dick."

Supermarket

• New to TMC
  • no
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 4:45 PM »
I think the worst line I've ever given was something like "yo baby, you got a nice booty!" But it was to my husband who pretended to be unimpressed and simply walked away from me.

Damn tease.

Gisco

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 2:00 AM »
Next time try putting on a tricorn hat and say "Your booty shivers me timbers!" You can follow it up with something suggestive about a peg leg, searching for buried treasure, walking a plank or securing the rigging on the mizzen mast.

FYI;TMI my wife has a pirate costume

Tamaska

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 11:57 AM »
Next time try putting on a tricorn hat and say "Your booty shivers me timbers!" You can follow it up with something suggestive about a peg leg, searching for buried treasure, walking a plank or securing the rigging on the mizzen mast.

FYI;TMI my wife has a pirate costume
Haha

Tamaska

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 12:02 PM »
I'm almost embarrassed to even repeat this one...

I was in college, live in the south so country bars etc are big around here. Not really my thing but I got drug with a group of girlfriends to one. There is a song.. something about baby's got her blue jeans on.. song is mostly about this girl in her jeans etc.

So this guy comes up to me and he's singing along to the song.. the line that says baby's got her blue jeans on and he says.. wanna be my baby? We can get those blue jeans off if so.  ::) ::)  Yea.. I walked away and his friends died laughing.

Solitaire_

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 1:38 PM »
Going to chime in with the ever classic:

You are on my list of things to do tonight.

alibab2323

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 8:16 PM »
Did it hurt, when you fell from heaven?

piguy314

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 5:34 PM »
Please call an ambulance, your beauty is killing me!

seppuku31415

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 1:33 PM »
If you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable.

Deschain19

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2018, 4:28 PM »
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something.... MY JAW! roflroflrofl