The Mud Connector

Author Topic: AnimeMUD  (Read 8919 times)

Bloth

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: AnimeMUD
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2018, 5:13 PM »
Mud's growing pretty quickly again, seeing a lotta old faces. Some news ones, hopefully we can keep getting more. Diggin the changes

Epilogy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2018, 7:00 PM »
So do the help files, and char gen match, yet?

Irritating when someone's pushing a new race on a relaunched MUD, but there's an existing disparity ignored between what's available, what char gen says is available, and what the help files say are available.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 7:03 PM by Epilogy »
TheDude is dead.

Stop bothering me already 3:

Bloth

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2018, 8:02 PM »
Is there a specific one you're talking about? Most of them have been updated and match. If they don't, let us know and it can get fixed. It might be a latent issue, or one that was brought up and pushed aside for a minute to fix another, more urgent issue but may need to be brought back to attention. Which is completely acceptable and happens everywhere

Epilogy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2018, 8:24 PM »
Cyborg.

Mentioned in char gen, but not a valid selection. No help file while within char gen. Mentioned in a help file while in-game.
TheDude is dead.

Stop bothering me already 3:

Bloth

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 9:16 PM »
OH!

So that's now "mecha." You're completely right, the help files don't match properly. I'm pretty sure the plan is to undo mecha and re-implement cyborg. I'll talk to Kyt and see what the plan is and try to produce an official answer.

Daemonus

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
    • Twist of FaTE MUDS
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2018, 3:03 AM »
Yeah, there have been a few issues with some of the help files that we are discovering, slowly but surely are missing. Simple as just letting us know so we can get those fixed up. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Daemonus

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
    • Twist of FaTE MUDS
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2018, 1:45 PM »
Fixed the issue and changed Cyborg to Mecha, and updated Saiyan as well, thanks for that Epilogy.