The Mud Connector

Author Topic: 6 Dragons hiring builders  (Read 2035 times)

Vladaar07

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
    • Classic 6Dragons
6 Dragons hiring builders
« on: March 04, 2018, 1:42 PM »
Greetings,

6 Dragons is not a new mud, it is a finished mud with a small player base and 113 Original areas.  We would like to add to that with new builders.  As a builder in 6D you can use custom scripting to create quests of your imagination for players to go through.  We are accessible oriented for the seeing impaired and offer an extensive sound pack.

6 Dragons is not all work and no play, Staff are encouraged to take a break and play the game with players now and then so you can see what they are experiencing.

This game is a medieval fantasy game with multiclass option, in a Dungeons and Dragons type of style, but not strictly on their rules. 

Feel free to check us out, and see what other players are saying.  http://6dragons.tk/reviews.html

Log on the game at 6dragons.tk port 4100

Vladaar

Epilogy

• View Profile
Re: 6 Dragons hiring builders
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 3:07 PM »
Hiyo, I've tried your mud a few times. I usually got stuck in a spot where there didn't seem to be enough overlap, or any at all, so I was spending more time waiting on mobs to respawn than I was playing. Your dragon race is super cool, though.

Hope you've addressed that at some point, but the reason for this post is actually a request for elaboration on your custom scripting.

Vladaar07

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
    • Classic 6Dragons
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 3:13 PM »
Hey bud, thanks for replying.

There should be no sticking point.  Lets say for example your can't find an area to level in.  Which shouldn't be a factor as there are areas in all ranges.  But could be you don't feel comfortable leveling in a area.  We have wilderness that randomly generates mobs to kill while your walking around, so you can level off them if nothing else.

The scripting I was referring too is quest code.  It's not a questmaster deal, it's custom and each mob that is set with it can have you do whatever the builder creates it to do.  Players also have a quest journal that keeps track where you are at in the quest.

Vladaar

Epilogy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 12:17 AM »
I recall the quest log, it's a good implementation of one. It was several years ago, though.

Maybe I'll pop by, and take another look.