The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Returning  (Read 2239 times)

Keaneas1022

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Returning
« on: February 16, 2018, 3:55 AM »
I haven't played muds in a long time 18 years or so, I am looking for a mud with alot of classes and race selection as well as heavy RPG, I wish i could remember the old one i played i know it had a Shadow mage class in it. and a active god system. shame i cant remember because shadowstepping was fun. if anyone has a clue to which i am referring to id appreciate it, Also, HELLO everyone and look forwards to some good old fashion RPing with you all

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
Re: Returning
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 10:48 PM »
Hello Keaneas1022,

Not sure of the MUD you played before however if you are looking for Heavy Roleplaying, lots of classes, and cool race selection you need to play Ateraan.

Roleplay: Ateraan is a game filled with deep intricate roleplay. The game is roleplay enforced so you build your character in one of the best tutorial creation systems around with assistance from staff and guides as needed and even a player tour (if you choose it and you start in the north) that is steep in roleplay from the start.

Classes: There are standard Fighter  (called Knights of the Kingdom) and Mages, but also Clerics of the Waylumi faith, Dahkoar Clerics who delve into things like raising the dead, Shaman of the Mystic, Druids of Nature, Independant Rogues (those that have no guild leadership or direction mostly for solo or loner characters), a deeply hidden Thieves Guild that is unknown and nearly impossible to join, Special Crafting and Commerce Guilds called Merchants and Traders, Warriors of Honor, there are guilds so secret that even trying to find them can get you killed. Most importantly the guilds on Ateraan give you large groups to roleplay and interact with.

Races: The races on Ateraan range from the normal human, elf, gnome, dwarf, to the exotic trolahk, centaur, nykos, lykos, and malor. The races have rich backgrounds and prejudices that make for deep roleplay as well.

Ateraan has much more than this for your entertainment and here is a few of the things that might interest you:

* Large Playerbase. Over 100 players online at all times.

* Exceptional Staff. Guides, Staff, and Administration that are involved with you and the events in the game.

* Ships and Oceans with islands, pirates, whaling, sea battles, deep sea fishing. The ships vary in size and ability with varying weapons.

* Large events, invasions, caravans with hired guards, and other intriguing player run situations.

*Politics, religion, social and economic activities. Various jobs available for roleplay and coin earning.

This and more is available on Ateraan. Check it out, run the tutorial if you are brand new and start in the north if you are new. I also recommend the tour.

See more information at www.ateraan.com.

Have Fun!
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 10:50 PM »
I forgot to mention Ateraan just reset into a new era so you will be starting with everyone else!

How fun is that?!

More information here:

http://www.mudconnect.com/SMF/index.php?topic=81121.msg213975#msg213975
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com

Zandy

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 9:48 PM »
Split and locked a few messages that went off the rails here.  I believe a link to the Promotions thread would more than suffice though.

Naralon

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 9:48 AM »
I just returned to mume.org after many years of break -and its awesome! :D