The Mud Connector

Author Topic: 6 Dragons code base development from Twist of FaTE Muds  (Read 1504 times)

Daemonus

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
    • Twist of FaTE MUDS
6 Dragons code base development from Twist of FaTE Muds
« on: January 16, 2018, 6:42 PM »
Hello folks! The Twist of FaTE MUD Crew is looking for some active builders to help us recreate a world. A world so diverse and a world that functions so well that we are ready to start rockin out and doing a full rework of areas, all while maintaining its balance. I go by Bastian in game and my long time friend, met from muds, Fantom are leading this charge!

We will also be on the lookout for a competent coder. One that can be trusted and willing to work on a project in small detail. The code is SmaugFUSS, but released as 6Dragons.

We are also looking for OLD players from 6D that can come in and help out with some of the tweaking and testing. People that have experience in playing the actual code itself. I will be Posting the listing as 6 Dragons: A Twist of FaTE.

please login to tofmuds.org port 4100. Or message me privately here for more information.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 6:59 PM by Daemonus »

Drizzt1216

• View Profile
    • tbaMUD
Re: 6 Dragons code base development from Twist of FaTE Muds
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 8:19 PM »
"Hello folks! The Twist of FaTE MUD Crew is looking for some active builders to help us recreate a world."

I'm curious what this means. Specifically the "recreate" part.

Daemonus

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
    • Twist of FaTE MUDS
Re: 6 Dragons code base development from Twist of FaTE Muds
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 8:49 PM »
We are going to go through each and every area, rebuild them, based around a theme and story that we have built around the original story of 6 Dragons. Kind of a spin off. New main characters and people throughout the realm. And then, we are going to create another massive string of areas to expand the game further. Rework some of the code to function better with our ideas as well. Basically we will be doubling the size of the MUD essentially. It'll be a work in process, as events and quests, using the custom quest code will create events that lead to a catastrophic event that changes the world as people know or knew it.

We like the idea and basis behind the originality of the MUD. Basically looking to add to it and expand further. With more detail.