The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Looking for more muds  (Read 1381 times)

CheekyMonkey

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Looking for more muds
« on: January 12, 2018, 8:05 AM »
Hello all. I am new to the forum but not to mudding, which I have beeen doing off and on for about 10 years now. I wanted to see if I could find a few more muds than just the one I'm on for some variety. I'll tell you what I'm looking for and see what comes up.

No playerwipes for inactivity as I may have periods where I am unable to log in and don't want to lose my progress
Crafting and other activities, not just hack'n'slash. Crafting should produce decent and usable equipment, not just a pile of useless junk. I get it'll create junk at lower levels and lower skill, but should get better as you progress.
fairly large. I'm currently playing Ansalon which is huge, and so far I've explored over 3k rooms already, so I don't want a small mud under 5k rooms or I'll get bored too quick.
RP should not be strictly enforced. I want to RP because I want to, not because I have to.
PK restricted. Not into heavy PVP muds
Variety of classes, not just your standard mage, warrior, thief, cleric.

I'd like to see an active playerbase, even if it's small. I don't care if there are 10 players or 100, but I don't like logging into a mud and being the only player on.

Feel free to ask me anything else you want to know, and feel free to suggest muds to check out. Some I have already looked at, but I'm sure there are others I haven't come across yet and I'm always open to trying new muds.