The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Dragonball Evolution has accepted donations before!  (Read 440 times)

Darkozx

• Owner of Dragonball Evolution
    • View Profile
Dragonball Evolution has accepted donations before!
« on: February 20, 2018, 3:39 PM »
As the title stated, I've accepted donations for DBE in the past. My wife, friends and even random strangers have helped pay for DBE over the years. Please report me to the IRS. I would love to troll them and shrug my shoulders at them. I'll even lie to them and say that I accepted goods for these donations. Do you know why? Because I don't care, no one cares about a silly MUD that makes a couple dollars. Even if that MUD makes a couple thousands, who cares besides the weak forum known as Mudconnector?

So back to topic, who has the balls to report me to the IRS? I heard some of you here have really big balls, I don't...I kinda feel bad talking about big balls since I recently had my male cat fixed. Poor guy...you should see his shriveled sack now. Either way, let's get back to this IRS subject. Once again I've accepted donations, my wife should be jailed for helping me. Do you know what, screw it, I've given my wife all sorts of in-game items for helping me pay for the server. Now DBE has really broke some interwebs law, get the torches! I don't want pitchforks, those suck and are usually rusted. It's time to bust out section 4 book 9 and page 245, get em boys!
Dragonball Evolution, the longest running DBZ MUD online!
Address: evolution.wolfpaw.net
Port: 1874

Epilogy

• View Profile
Re: Dragonball Evolution has accepted donations before!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 3:52 PM »
Wow...talk about the tryhard being at an all-time high on these forums.
TheDude is dead.

Stop bothering me already 3:

Darkozx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 3:55 PM »
At least I'm trying hard for a good reason. You took the first step at making this work, please continue. I accept the challenge.

Drizzt1216

• View Profile
    • tbaMUD
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 3:56 PM »
Aww. Are you upset? Have you not been getting enough attention lately?

First you start randomly trying to pick a fight with me on the forums when I haven't said a thing about you or your MUD in many, many, years.

When I don't bite there, you then send me this:

When I still don't bite you post this thread.

If you're really this desperate for attention I suggest you check yourself in at a mental hospital before your desperate pleas for attention turn into suicide attempts.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 4:05 PM by Drizzt1216 »

Tijer

• Community Manager
  • TMC Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 4:04 PM »
As the title stated, I've accepted donations for DBE in the past. My wife, friends and even random strangers have helped pay for DBE over the years. Please report me to the IRS. I would love to troll them and shrug my shoulders at them. I'll even lie to them and say that I accepted goods for these donations. Do you know why? Because I don't care, no one cares about a silly MUD that makes a couple dollars. Even if that MUD makes a couple thousands, who cares besides the weak forum known as Mudconnector?

So back to topic, who has the balls to report me to the IRS? I heard some of you here have really big balls, I don't...I kinda feel bad talking about big balls since I recently had my male cat fixed. Poor guy...you should see his shriveled sack now. Either way, let's get back to this IRS subject. Once again I've accepted donations, my wife should be jailed for helping me. Do you know what, screw it, I've given my wife all sorts of in-game items for helping me pay for the server. Now DBE has really broke some interwebs law, get the torches! I don't want pitchforks, those suck and are usually rusted. It's time to bust out section 4 book 9 and page 245, get em boys!

I've accepted donations for server costs in the past too.... I didnt give the people who donated anything for donating...
--Tijer
War of Legend    • Mud • Waroflegend.net port 4200   • Web • http://www.waroflegend.net
Aadarian Realms • Mud • Aadaria.net port 1111/1114  • Web • http://www.aadaria.com

Epilogy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 4:05 PM »
At least I'm trying hard for a good reason.

Er... that reason being....

You took the first step at making this work, please continue.

Sure.

I accept the challenge.

Is Shao Khan invading earth-realm again? Dagnabbit....
TheDude is dead.

Darkozx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 4:38 PM »
That's my boy, keep at it.  8)   Show me what you're made of, let's see the hateconnector hate at its finest. I do gotta say, I love how the hateful trolls act so innocent when they're called out, especially so soon after.

Epilogy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 5:40 PM »
That's my boy, keep at it.  8)   Show me what you're made of, let's see the hateconnector hate at its finest. I do gotta say, I love how the hateful trolls act so innocent when they're called out, especially so soon after.

TheDude is dead.

Teryel

• TMC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 7:29 PM »
Aww. Are you upset? Have you not been getting enough attention lately?

First you start randomly trying to pick a fight with me on the forums when I haven't said a thing about you or your MUD in many, many, years.

When I don't bite there, you then send me this:

When I still don't bite you post this thread.

If you're really this desperate for attention I suggest you check yourself in at a mental hospital before your desperate pleas for attention turn into suicide attempts.

He sent me a nasty little one too. I think you're right that he's quite desperate for attention. Or maybe DBE's numbers are falling off? Really don't know.

Hades_Kane

• Community Manager
  • TMC Veteran
  • Owner / Administrator of End of Time
    • View Profile
    • End of Time
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 7:37 PM »
In response to reports regarding this thread it is being locked.  It is clearly intended to be both trollish and as bait, and I see little else that isn't being covered elsewhere in more productive threads that are dealing with a similar topic.  Please direct any serious discussion toward one of the other, already existing threads.

Also, the PM system is governed by the same rules as posting.  Do NOT use it to attack, insult, threaten, or intimidate another user.
-Diablos
End of Time, a 100% free Final Fantasy & Chrono Trigger based MUD with a large original world, unique combat & magic systems, and more!
eotmud.com : 4000 • http://www.eotmud.comhttp://www.facebook.com/eotmud
http://www.mudconnect.com/mud-bin/adv_search.cgi?Mode=MUD&mud=End+of+Time