The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Star Wars: Galactic Unrest - looking for staff  (Read 2352 times)

Imperator132k

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Star Wars: Galactic Unrest - looking for staff
« on: June 16, 2017, 10:25 AM »
Galactic Unrest is a heavily modified version of SWFOTE.

We are set just after the battle of endor (return of the jedi) and are set in the expanded universe.

Goals: To create a MUD thats fit for the modern age with a graphical GUI and new ideas.

Whats new:

Object Attachment system - every object can have attachments to improve the object stats. This can be to upgrade weapons and armor or to customizw your datapad.

Datapad/Terminal system - We have heavily upgraded the datapad system so that you can actually use the datapad with an inbuilt GUI. We've also added terminals that are setup for specific tasks.

Slicer Upgrades - A full new set up slicing skills is being implemented to go with the new datapad/terminal system

Player/clan owned bases - capturable bases with a full set of base commands.

Prestige/Feats - Character customizations and specializations
in the form of prestige classes and feats.

Fleet controls - Skills and commands that allow for a fleet of ships to be controlled by a single player.

Advanced GUI - A heavily customized GUI plugin for mushclient takes the mud to a new graphical level with inbuilt mapper.

clans - 14 implimented clans including goverments, corporations, Crime Syndicates ans guilds.

planets - 36 planned planets with areas of over 300+ rooms per area.

ships - 120 different ships being built. These will be fully upgradable included internal customization for added usability.

much more - we have many more plans ontop.

****STAFF NEEDED****

We have coders working day and night to ensure that the codebase is fully upgraded but we are in dire need of builders.

if you would be interested in joining our team please send us a message at admingu@genesismuds.com.

host: galacticunrest.co.uk
port: 1666

client: https://www.dropbox.com/s/de3rtdkoqbibnzf/GalacticUnrest.rar?dl=0

We look forward to hearing from you

k

Deus

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars: Galactic Unrest - looking for staff
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 9:41 PM »
Hello TMC lurkers and posters alike! I'm new to the GU group and just wanted to give a shout out to anyone who knows me and my previous endeavors. I am looking to put together a team of american builders to offset the times when the UK team is asleep so that the mud can continue to grow even during the odd hours of the night/day, depending on what part of the world you are in, but all are welcome no matter your nationality or timezone! The only truly real requirement is to be passionate about the mud community and passionate about the things you do whether it be writing amazing descriptions of places far far away or just simply putting together help files for those of us who are not familiar with the ever changing Galactic Unrest world. I know a lot of people on here are already invested in other projects and I'm not asking those who already have vested interests elsewhere. I would ask though that you tell your friends and your friends tell their friends about this growing mud and our need for volunteers to come and check us out at least during the player testing phases and if in the end they wish to help out, we will do all that we can to make that happen, then we will surely welcome them to the GU team.

Excited to hear from the community,
Deus aka Dream

edit:
colormeblind22@gmail.com to contact me directly
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 5:47 AM by Deus »

BringLifeBackToMuds

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 4:19 AM »
You are welcome to advertise on our facebook page also

Facebook.com/BLBTM  :)

Deus

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 12:22 AM »
Hey again, still looking for a few good builders to add to the team. Have had a little luck getting new faces to come around but none have been solid yet. If you have even a few hours every couple days or so to put towards a growing mud project drop us a message, we can have a FB meet up and talk about the specifics of GU and what the groups' vision of things to come are. If you feel like you could get into it I have a Discord setup so that people who support the group can come by and chat with each other and offer up ideas to our Dev team. https://discord.gg/fd3fkQd this is an instant invite link for the community. Hope to see some people show up to say hello and jump into the mud.

-Dream, US team lead builder for GU
www.galacticunrest.co.uk:1666