The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Looking for a casual MUx  (Read 1911 times)

birdog

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Looking for a casual MUx
« on: November 19, 2017, 6:15 PM »
Hi everybody.

I haven't played any MUx in a decade, and I find myself missing it. Unfortunately, the nature of my life that made me drop the MUx world-- job and time constraints-- are still very much in place. I went looking today, but it's hard to get a feel for the culture of MUx's as a guest. I am thus looking for a MUx that meets the following needs-

Casual play (Which for my purposes is defined as: you can find a scene that takes 1-3 hours, shorter poses of 5-10 sentences accepted, shorter descriptions (of 7-10 sentences) allowed/won't constrain play options. I'm happy with whatever length of those RP partners want to have, so long as they're okay with mine being potentially shorter then theirs.)
Allows furries, particularly fantastical ones
Is playable with limited activity (which sometimes means long pauses, weeks at a time)
is friendly/welcoming
is nonjudgemental in terms of attitude, overall. /doesn't have a lot of elitism or hierarchy.
preferably is adult-oriented, or has areas where that's cool.
newbie friendly
is reasonably active.
primarily RP based

IDK if such a MUx exists, but if it does, I would really appreciate someone directing me towards it!
Thanks for your time!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 6:21 PM by birdog »

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
Re: Looking for a casual MUx
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 2:59 AM »
Hi everybody.

I haven't played any MUx in a decade, and I find myself missing it...(lot's of stuff)

Allows furries, particularly fantastical ones....

IDK if such a MUx exists, but if it does, I would really appreciate someone directing me towards it! Thanks for your time!
What are furries? Plural of Fury? Like a deadly screaming fiery demon like female monster of the underworld?
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com

birdog

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 8:22 AM »
That would be really cool, though what I meant was anthros/plural of furry.

Molly

• Community Manager
  • TMC Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 11:49 AM »
In the old days furry MUs used to be a synonym of mudsex theme.

Not sure if that is still the case though. ;)
Molly O'Hara of 4 Dimensions
4Dimensions.org Port 6000

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 12:12 PM »
Thank you Molly for the clarification.

And Birddog we have the demonlike fury's on Ateraan, but unfortunately you wouldn't like our game.  :'(

We have all the newbie friendly, friendly staff, casual (meaning you aren't forced to do things and you can move at your own pace), serious play, enforced roleplay and is very active. We are adult required (18+) but it is because of the enforced roleplay and adult themes (murder, language, killing, slavery, etc. Think rated R not Rated X).  You also sound like you are looking for a MUSH style game and we don't have them furries you want.  :-\

There used to be a game with your theme but I don't remember it, I just remember someone posting about it like a year or two ago. If I find it I'll post it.
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com

jeremy6

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 2:20 AM »
That would be really cool!
Spanish dictionary English Spanish, bullet force games

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 11:02 AM »
Sorry, I didn't find it. At least not the exact thing you are looking for. Hopefully you found something in the mean time that is close!
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com