The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Seeking creators for Stillborn  (Read 368 times)

sunkeneyes

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Seeking creators for Stillborn
« on: November 17, 2017, 1:20 AM »
i'm looking for people who can help either build, write lore, or create content in general (monsters, items, etcetera) for Stillborn, a MOO exploring themes of surreal/Lovecraftian horror, post-apocalypse, and some elements of dark fantasy. i'm hoping to attract someone capable of writing morbid/disturbing stuff that manages to have some meaning outside of 'creepy to be creepy'.

sorry if this isn't very informative of an advertisement -- this is my first time making such a post.

blinkdog

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking creators for Stillborn
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 3:43 AM »
i'm looking for people who can help either build, write lore, or create content in general (monsters, items, etcetera) for Stillborn, a MOO exploring themes of surreal/Lovecraftian horror, post-apocalypse, and some elements of dark fantasy. i'm hoping to attract someone capable of writing morbid/disturbing stuff that manages to have some meaning outside of 'creepy to be creepy'.

So something like Don't Hug me I'm Scared?

sunkeneyes

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking creators for Stillborn
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 7:22 AM »

So something like Don't Hug me I'm Scared?

you're actually not too far off -- exploiting innocence is a great idea but it's not like stillborn takes a visage of something innocent like don't hug me i'm scared does.