The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Looking for Staff for an OC Mutants & Masterminds 3e game  (Read 377 times)

runescryer

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Looking for Staff for an OC Mutants & Masterminds 3e game
« on: September 11, 2017, 5:25 PM »
Okay, time to send out some feelers for Staff and general interest in this idea….

I’m looking for a full set of Staff for a new Superhero game that I’ve been planning out. The theme will be all Original Characters and the game will use the Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition as a combat/task resolution system. I'm also looking to have...
-Fully automated dice/combat system
-Fully automated scene logging that updates directly to the wiki
-Player entered CharGen with Staff guidance to maintain game balance
-Adaptation of the Karma Points and Popularity system from the Marvel Super Heroes game system
-Testing Room(s) on the OOC grid to try out the effectiveness of new powers and advancements before finalizing them

Needed Staff

I’ll keep this first post updated to keep it easy for people to see what’s been filled and what’s still needed.

Currently needed, in order of priority….

Coders (Main and Assistants. Should be familiar with M&M 3rd Edition or know where to find pre-written code for the game)

Wiki Coder

Builders (Main and Assistants)

Administration (Just general helpful folks that can answer questions, run events, and solve disputes when the game fully opens. Knowledge of the Mutants & Masterminds system a plus, but it’s an easy system to learn)

In addition to providing the game hosting, I’m also setting up a Discord server to help coordinate Staff and the building of the game. If you’re interested, chime in on the thread or send me a message here.

Thanks

Gicker

• View Profile
    • d20MUD: Star Wars
Re: Looking for Staff for an OC Mutants & Masterminds 3e game
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 1:34 PM »
I have no time to help out, but I think it's a fun concept.  I really like the M&M rule set.
d20MUD Star Wars: Role Play, PvE & PvP using d20 and SAGA rules
www.d20mud.com d20mud.com port 6000

4th Age Dragonlance Role Play & Adventure
ageofdragons.com port 4444 or port 4500