The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Sayari Mud looking for builders  (Read 815 times)

sayaruje

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Sayari Mud looking for builders
« on: September 06, 2017, 4:47 AM »
Sayari Mud is based on coffee mud and is looking for builders that will stay true to the theme of the mud. It is a general fantasy mud, set in an original world wear the goddess Sayari is at war with a faction known as the Spiteful. Sayari is similar to Gaia, mother nature, etc.

This is an unpaid position for the time being, at least in terms of real world money. Builders get a free house of up to 5 rooms and get 10,000 coin in game each month. To apply, connect to sayari-mud.mudhosting.net on port 5555 and seek out Sayari to about becoming a builder. Or respond here for more information.

I am looking for people who will seriously help me build a great mud that people will enjoy. Please dont apply if the most you will do is deck yourself out with cool gear.

Kenar8

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: Sayari Mud looking for builders
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 3:00 PM »
We are still seeking creative people.  The lead architect(being me) is willing to teach.   Will be working on city streets, shops, etc desriptions first.  Then add  people. animals, and the gear they have.  Stop by the mud to see me.

Kenar8

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: Sayari Mud looking for builders
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 11:43 PM »
Still looking for builders, and willing to help teach those interested. We use coffemud code and are at new site with fresh start as old set had a few bugs.  Can reach me at Kenar@gmx.com if interested or stop in at sayarimud.com 5555.  I am also interested in filling the Questmaster position.  This person will create the quests of the mud and also smaller progs to add life to the mud's areas.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 5:29 PM by Kenar8 »