The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Kallisti Mud  (Read 2742 times)

w12indber

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Kallisti Mud
« on: March 31, 2017, 2:45 AM »
Newly revamped mud with endless potential and exploration for all levels of mudders. The mud is looking to the future not the past. We would love for you to stop on by and give us a try. Kallistimud.com port 4000. There a few old timers around that will be more than happy to get you pointed in the right direction and answer any questions you may have.

arwayne

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
Re: Kallisti Mud
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 7:25 PM »
Hello, I saw this post and am interested to try it out.  However, I can't seem to connect, I've tried multiple clients.  Is anyone having similar problems?  If not, any suggestions?  Thanks!

Areia

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 12:16 AM »
I just connected using zMUD, VipMud, and a few others through just the quick connect without any issue.

Host is kallistimud.com, and port is 4000. Other than that, I can't guess why it might not be working for you.

Ateraan

• TMC Veteran
  • New Worlds Ateraan
    • View Profile
    • New Worlds Ateraan
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 2:28 AM »
Hello, I saw this post and am interested to try it out.  However, I can't seem to connect, I've tried multiple clients.  Is anyone having similar problems?  If not, any suggestions?  Thanks!
You might try connecting via TMC. This sometimes bypasses blocks or firewalls you might be dealing with.
New Worlds Ateraan
www.ateraan.com

arwayne

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 1:14 AM »
Thanks for the thoughts.  It's odd, still not having any luck.  My primary client is mushclient; I can connect to other muds with no problem.  But with kallisti, always get the "unable to connect, connection timed out"  Just odd.

tlance

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 1:11 AM »
Try now - new server setup has fewer restrictions and you will probably be able to connect now.

piguy314

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 5:28 PM »
Seems promising, I might check it out.