The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Grimwood awaits..  (Read 224 times)

LairdMonster

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
    • Grimwood Wiki
Grimwood awaits..
« on: January 11, 2017, 9:00 AM »
After over half a year in development we are now prepared to call Grimwood MUSH fully-operational. Every system has been tested, every room has been @desced, every gun is oiled and spittoon freshly emptied.

We've seen a sporadic flow of players over the past months with many appearing and then vanishing into the sunset, and also those who've rested their spurs in one of the local saloons and stayed put.

I want to say thanks to them as have helped out with testing, building and generally shown up and with the turning of the year I do declare the game open, have a great 1862!

Address: grimwood.ddns.net
Port: 4201

Webby: http://grimwood.wikidot.com

Listing: http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/adv_search.cgi?Mode=MUD&mud=Grimwood

Now step off that iron horse and mosey down Main Street, just take care around noon..

MUDPlayer

• View Profile
Re: Grimwood awaits..
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:29 PM »
I had wandered into town for a bit, not too long ago.  The staff and or players seemed nice and helpful.  I did not really look around though since MUSHes are not my preferred drink, but the premises seems fun.  ^_^
Never mistake my kindness for a weakness...

It is not weak to value life...

LairdMonster

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
    • Grimwood Wiki
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 3:13 AM »
Aye, we are completely an RP game. That's not to say we haven't had our share of shooty-shooty.. From hunting trips to dynamite going off on Main Street to cover a daring robbery escape. Even an instance of a Weekend At Bernie's style body being smuggled through the Thanksgiving festivities a while back :-)

MUDPlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 11:30 PM »
Even an instance of a Weekend At Bernie's style body being smuggled through the Thanksgiving festivities a while back :-)

Oh snap!  You must be old.  ^_^  Sounds like fun though, just not my thing.  Hopefully you will find others to move in or at least pass through and water their horses.
Never mistake my kindness for a weakness...

It is not weak to value life...