The Mud Connector

Author Topic: Can not recommend to anyone.  (Read 1504 times)

BladeCS

• View Profile
Can not recommend to anyone.
« on: April 16, 2013, 12:02 AM »
 Played about three months now. The head admin Zero is a total psycho. If a player asks a question he tears into them with hour long rants about how F*'in stupid they are. Even worse if a older player asks a question, he'll rip into them even worse they are retarded for not knowing this rule or that dice roll and played on his mush for X amount of time.

I was part of plots where a action taken to long, a wrong dice roll is made and bang. He rants, insults like a sugar pumped kid on Xbox live losing to at COD4.

And his biggest defense for being a horrible little man is "It's my game, f*'in leave if you don't like it."

Indeed. Leave, if you have any self respect do not suck up to this 20 something pot head living at home with mom and dad who never left his basement. Cause if he talked to someone in the real world like he does on his mush, well he would be kicked out of every venue he ever walked into (or carried out). There is simply no excuse for his verbal abuse of the player base.

The code is wonderful, the story line is like a high 9 year old trying to run and D&D game then some how adds iron man, mechs, and whatever tv show he saw last into the universe which completely ruins the theme.

Avoid at all costs. Shame such a well coded mush is left in the hands of a self destructive man child.

Macademus

RE: Can not recommend to anyone.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 9:14 AM »
you've not said what you cannot recommend to anyone....

Darkozx

• Owner of Dragonball Evolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 12:10 PM »
Well he said it's a MUSH, so that explains it right there. What else can you expect from a glorified chatroom? Why don't you play a MUD and stop RPing with the kiddies on your chatroom?
Dragonball Evolution, the longest running DBZ MUD online!
Address: evolution.wolfpaw.net
Port: 1874

FMUD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 1:46 PM »
I question the validity of your judgement after I read the personal insults that you wrote – incidentally, you also insulted a whole category of unrelated people. Is the said admin actually more verbally abusive than yourself?

Also, you don't explain what motivated you to play in such abusive environment for three months. I would assume exceptionally incredible gameplay and mechanics.
ForgottenMUD - custom d20 MUD
http://sites.google.com/site/forgottenmud

Molly

• Community Manager
  • TMC Veteran
    • View Profile
Deja vue?
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 2:20 AM »
Is this just me or have I read this exact post  before some time back?
Molly O'Hara of 4 Dimensions
4Dimensions.org Port 6000

Orrin

• New to TMC
    • View Profile
RE: Deja vue?
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 4:37 AM »
All these disgruntled player rants seem to blur into one after
a while.